May 13, 2017 11-4pm
Ballroom at Embassy Suites
550 Cherrington Pkwy, Coraopolis, PA 15108
- LulaRoe – Nicole and Rachael
- Candles in the Cove
- LipSense – Michelle Russell
- Pure Romance – Samantha Schopper
- Just Say BLING!
- LulaRoe – Kathy Green
- Jill’s Gourmet Dips
- Pink Zebra – Ken & Erin Wolff (Pending)
- Arbonne – Annette Aguiar
- Ruby Ribbon – Andrea Dahl-Zabinski
Vendor space is available!
Vendor price: $50 per table space
All interested vendors must read: Rules of the Show
- No tents are permitted for set up.
- Maximum display height is 6’6”.
- All boxes, cartons, trash, coats, and inventory should be stored out of sight.
- Early teardowns are NOT permitted. Vendors doing so, are not permitted to do any future shows through Miller Promotions.
- NO “Hawking” or standing/sitting outside booth.
Important vendor information:
- Exhibitor’s booth must not interfere with adjacent exhibits, extend into the aisle in any way, or occupy any space other than the specific rented size.
- Exhibitors are solely responsible for unloading, erection of display, and removal of exhibit.
- The show promoter, the Embassy Suites, and all of its agents are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged, merchandise of exhibitor. The Gift and Craft Expo(s), Miller Promotions, and any of its coordinators and agents, will not be liable for refunds or any other liabilities whatsoever for the failure to fulfill this contract due to reasons of the enclosure in which the show is produced, being before, or during the show is destroyed by fire or any other calamity, act of God, public enemy, strikes, ordinances, or legal authority, or any other act beyond the control of the coordinators which make it impossible to hold the show.
Direct sales vendors cannot participate in an event that has a rep for their company participating. To cut down the number of vendors calling us, to ask if a vendor from their company was in a specific event, we developed this list for their review.